TRAVEL ADVISORY – COVID – 19
At Tanjung Point Residences, Penang – Residences by the Beach, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and mostly in Malaysia. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our residences and associates. To secure just that, we have set up procedures, plans and routines, so that all of you can feel safe when staying at or visiting our Residences.
We are looking forward to the day when the world wins the fight against COVID-19.
Additional precautionary measures at our Residences:
· Temperature screening is required for every customer and our associates are readily available to assist.
· Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas and masks are provided upon request.
· All associates are required to have their temperature checked to ensure general well-being.
· None of our associates on duty have travelled to high-risk destinations in the last 14 days.
· Travel declarations for past and future travel are mandatory for all associates.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 updates and will respond based on the advice of the government, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Get help with your reservations
For further assistance for your reservations when you book directly with us (www.tanjungpoint.com), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you have made your reservations through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agency, OTAs), you may contact your reservation provider for further assistance.
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us via our WhatsApp ( +6017 413 3114)
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you.
In our attempts to ensure your surroundings are safe and sanitised, here are the 8 touch points in your units and around the residences that are sanitised frequently throughout the day: